- You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website (www.lifelawliving.co.uk) which is provided by us free of charge. References in these terms and conditions to the Site includes the following websites: www.lifelawliving.co.uk. and all associated web pages.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these terms and conditions, you should cease using the Site
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us using the details shown below:
|firstname.lastname@example.org We will endeavour to respond to emails within 48 hours (during office hours) Monday to Thursday: 10 am to 2 pm.|
|telephone||0330 0945 380 We will endeavour to answer calls (during office hours) Monday to Thursday: 10 am to 1 pm. If you have a hearing or speech impediment, please email us on the email provided above. We may record calls for quality and training purposes. 0330 numbers are non-geographic numbers that cost the same as calling a standard UK landline.|
- Please note that no sale of products or services takes place on this website. Any agreement to provide legal services (excluding an initial 20 minute consultation , which will be provided for free of charge) will be governed by separate terms and conditions in addition to these terms and will be provided to you separately, however please be aware of the referral and fee sharing arrangements in place which is covered at paragraph 3.
- Life Law Living is a Limited Company registered in England, company number 12450623.
- Life Law Living is a trademark and trading name of Life Law Living Limited. Neither Keeley Lawrence-Hoyle nor Life Law Living Limited provide legal advice to the public. Life Law Living Limited is a Consultant Practice of Nexa Law Limited, which is Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- We have in place referral and fee sharing arrangements which may be relevant to you, if we recommend to you a firm/solicitor/company that you retain. We will only recommend a firm/solicitor/company if we believe that to be in your best interests and only to firms/solicitors/companies that we trust.
- Dependant on who we recommend to you, and subject to you retaining them, we will be paid either a fixed referral fee or a percentage of the final fees (including VAT but excluding any expenses) that you pay to the firm/solicitor/company that we recommend.You will be provided with full details of the arrangement and the fixed sum or percentage sum that we will receive, prior to you retaining any firm/solicitor/company that we recommend by that firm/solicitor/company directly.
- We will not allow our arrangements with another firm/solicitor/company to interfere with our commitment to treat you fairly, protect your best interests in all of our dealings with you, and where applicable, give you independent advice and not allow others to influence that advice.
- If you have any queries or concerns about our referral or fee sharing arrangements please do not hesitate to contact us.
Availability, accessibility and conditions of use
- While we make every effort to ensure that the Site is available, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee in any way the Site’s continued availability at all times or uninterrupted use by you of the Site. We reserve the right to suspend or cease the operation of the Site from time to time at our sole discretion.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at email@example.com
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law, or prohibited by these terms and conditions; and
- not to defame or disparage anybody in a manner which is obscene, derogatory or
- to be responsible for ensuring that your use of the Site is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We reserve the right to prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
- We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Cookies are small text files placed on your device (eg computer, smartphone or other electronic device) when you use our website. Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions. For more detailed information about the cookies we use, please see our cookies policy at www.lifelawliving.co.uk
- The Site and all content within the Site is owned and operated by us and/or our licensors. We and our licensors reserve all rights.
- The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, revise, perform, reproduce, publish, license, deep-link, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or content obtained from the Site unless expressly authorised by us.
- Any intellectual property rights (including without limitation all patents, copyright, database rights and trademarks (whether registered or unregistered)) subsisting in any content or material on the Site belong to us and/or our licensors. All rights are reserved for the benefit of ourselves and/or our licensors. Nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any rights in the Site or the content within the Site.
- Software may be made available for you to download in order to help the Site work better. You may only use such software if you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that apply to such software (this is sometimes known as an ‘end user licence agreement’ or ‘EULA’). You will be made aware of any terms and conditions that apply to the software when you try to download it. If you do not accept such terms and conditions, you will not be allowed to download the software. You should read any terms and conditions carefully to protect your own interests (they may contain provisions that set out what your legal rights are under, eg, the Consumer Rights Act 2015, what your legal responsibilities are when using software, what the software provider’s legal responsibilities are, and provisions that limit a software provider’s legal responsibilities to you).
- All such software is solely for your personal use in a non-commercial manner.
- Using the software in an unlawful way (such as reproducing or redistributing it in a way that breaches these Termsand any others that apply to it) is expressly prohibited].
- While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we do not represent, warrant or promise (whether express or implied) that any information is or remains accurate, complete and up to date, or fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance you place on the information on the Site is at your own risk. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to prejudice any mandatory statutory requirement or your statutory rights.
- Content on the Site is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites which may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial, or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to external third-party websites. Any such hyperlinks or reference is provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third-party websites and accept no responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third-party website does not constitute an endorsement of such third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third-party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site.
We are committed to promoting equality and diversity in all our dealings with clients, third parties and employees.
- You agree that your use of the Site is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Consequently, we make no representations, warranties, conditions or other terms (whether express or implied) in relation to the provision of the Site, including without limitation as to completeness, accuracy and currency or any content and information on the Site, or as to satisfactory quality, or fitness for particular purpose.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and our professional obligations, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
- any error or inaccuracies in any information or material within or relating to the Site;
- the unavailability of the Site for whatsoever reason; and
- any representation or statement made on the Site.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered (including without limitation direct or indirect losses) arising from your use of, or reliance on, the Site.
- We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us on the Site or for any other statutory rights which are not capable of being excluded.
- If you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless in respect of any costs, expenses, claims, proceedings, actions, losses, damages or liabilities incurred by us in relation to or arising from such a breach.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time without notifying you. By continuing to use and access the Site you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time-to-time to verify such variations.
These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site or general questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org