How to make arrangments for your children?
For most parents, the most difficult decisions to be made when separating are those surrounding their children. Deciding where your children will live and how their time will be divided between each home can cause agony, anxiety and sometimes heightened conflict. When emotions are fraught, it can be difficult to comprehend different options and make measured choices.
How I can help you:
- Consider the different child arrangement options
- Negotiate the best arrangements possible for your family
- Support you when the time comes to discuss the separation with your children
- Assist and guide you through the necessary court applications, if you are unable to agree arrangements
- Help you resolve any niggles that arise once arrangements are in place
- Provide assistance to grandparents who are having difficulties seeing their grandchildren
My child arrangments service covers Essex, Hertfordshire, London and the South-East, however I have a large network of legal professionals that I work with across the UK.
If you would like advice or guidance on Child Arrangements, I am here to help. I offer a 20 minute FREE telephone consultation. You can call me on 0330 094 5380 or email me on email@example.com